Our experienced staff can help you find and install the right tires to match your vehicle and budget. Our highly trained technicians also perform the tire repair and tire maintenance services you need to stay on the road and stay safe.
Regular tire rotation is an essential preventative maintenance service and should be performed about every other oil change. Regular tire rotation ensures your tires wearing at even amounts – which is key to keeping your alignment straight.
Tire & Front End Alignment
When buy tires, have suspension work done, or hit a curb, you may need to have an alignment. An alignment is like a chiropractic adjustment for your vehicle. Just like a spinal adjustment can help protect other joints on your body, an wheel alignment helps protects other parts of your car – steering and suspension for example – from wearing faster and breaking down.
Signs you may need your alignment checked:
- Your steering wheel is not centered when you are driving straight.
- Your car floats left or right.
- Your steering wheel vibrates.
- You've been involved in a front-end impact collision. Even a minor fender bender can impact the front end of your vehicle and affect your wheel alignment.
Other Tire Services
- Tire installation and balancing
- Used tire disposal
- Flat tire repair
Call DC Dynamics today for all your tire needs!